Return and cancellation Policy
Once a medicine purchases, we cannot guarantee "the integrity" of the returned medicines. Some exceptions are available, such as medicines delivered by a pharmacy to a controlled environment, such as a nursing home in which the drugs remain under the control of the pharmacy. Even in these cases, the pharmacy must be able to "guarantee" the storage conditions of the drug. All products are sold “as is”. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
1. RETURNS DUE TO PHARMACY ERROR: Any medicine can be returned to the Company if the medicine was sent in error to the consumer and the error was the fault of the Company. This is the ONLY instance in which a Controlled Medication can be returned.
a. If due to Company error, a delivered medicine must be returned to the company within 3 days of receipt by the customer and also need to inform the company regarding the issue. This is the duty of the customer else no return claim will be entitled.
b. Company error may include the following situations:
- Duplicate medicine was sent or
- Incorrect medicine sent to customer or
- Medication that was labelled incorrectly or
- Medication that was not in the correct form (e.g., tablets sent instead of liquid or capsules or vice a versa, etc.)
2. MEDICINE CANNOT BE RETURNED BY THE COMPANY IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS EXIST: