Amogh VrikshAmla ES Capsule
- Brand: Amogh
- Product Code: Single/Pure Herb Capsules
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs339.29
- OR -
Amogh Vrikshamla ES Capsule
Garcinia cambogia extract is becoming very popular throughout the world as a natural weight loss supplement. It has emerged as an effective weight loss supplement for many people. Vriksh amla or Garcinia Cambogia is also known as Garcinia Indica, brindle berry, brindall berry, garcinia, malabar tamarind, citrin, gambooge, garcinia kola and mangosteen oil tree. In India it is commonly known as kokum.
- The major benefit of Vriksh Amla capsules is management of weight by reducing excess body fat. Vriksh Amla is one of the best herb for obese people who are in search of a remedy to reduce their excess weight. The problem of obesity is caused because of several reasons such as eating fast food, oily food, no exercise, soft drinks and many more. Obesity is a disease which can be treated only by adapting a healthier lifestyle and diet control, which is not an easy task for many. Vriksh amla is proved to be beneficial in all such cases whatever may be the cause of obesity. People who are overweight due to deposition of excess fat in their muscles, Vriksh amla plays a significant role to control the weight. Also there is a need to change the lifestyle and the diet routine and try to avoid the unhealthy food like fast food, oily foods, junk,and fatty foods etc.
- Vriksh amla or garcinia indica is a berry found in most parts of India. These berries contain many antioxidants and polyphenols in them which lower the cholesterol levels and also promotes heart health.
- Vriksh amla capsules help in normalizing the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates in the body.
- Vriksh amla balances the production of fatty acids in the liver and lowers the production of cholesterol levels, stopping further production of fat.
- Vriksh amla helps in controlling cholesterol and triglycerides.
- The cortex of the fruit (berry) contains high amount of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) which reduces the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and thus avoiding their accumulation.
- One of its compounds, hydroxycitric acid,blocks the key enzyme ATP-citrate lyase which converts carbohydrates into fatty acids.
- HCA inhibits an enzyme called ‘citrate lyase’ that turns excess carbohydrates into fat HCA blocks the production and storage of fat and cholesterol when calorie consumption exceeds healthy levels.
- Vriksh amla berries contain many antioxidants and polyphenols in them which lower the cholesterol levels and also promotes heart health
- The herb is also known to reduce blood lipid levels and to naturally lower cholesterol.
- Vriksh amla naturally help in balancing the hormones and also help in proper metabolism of fats.
- For getting desired results Vriksh amla should be regularly taken.
- Vriksh amla is prepared from natural herbs for controlling obesity.
- Vriksh amlais a unique formulation of ayurvedic herbs for weight reduction in obese people. Vriksh amla is proved to be a boon for people who are obese and are overweight.
HCA or Hydroxycitric acid is the main constituents of Garcinia. Apart from this, Vrikshamla also contains xanthochymol, isogarcinol, isoxanthochymol and garcinol. All these ingredients work in specific ways and help in reducing weight.Indication:
- Digestive disorders
- Increased appetite
- Fat Reducer
Each Vriksh amla capsule contains
- Garcinia Indica - 400 mg
- Cassia angustifolia - 30 mg
Available Pack: 1 X 60 Capsules Pack
Dosage: 1 - 2 Capsules two times a day or as directed by the physician
Side Effects of Vriksh amla:
- Garcinia is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth for 12 weeks or less. Long-term safety is unknown.
- Vriksh amla capsules are not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage or as directed by the physician.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Always consult the doctor before taking any medicines. It will be effective for your health and the body.
- Do not take overdose.
- The age of the person/patient should not be less than 14 years.
- If you are breast-feeding a baby, do not use Vriksh amla Capsules without telling your doctor.
- Cardiac patient can take the medicine after consult the physician.
- Pregnant women should not use this supplement.
- Try to take good food along with the use of the supplements. Avoid eating junk, oily and fatty foods as it is the main root of the weight loss problem.
- For best result try to do at least 3-4 km morning walk every day.
Note: The information on this page is not a replacement for a thorough consultation and examination from a licensed health professional. This product is sold to you on the presumption that you have taken a thorough advice from your licensed medical practitioner and are not self medicating.