Tags: Amogh Giloy Ras
Amogh Giloy Ras
Amogh Giloy RasGiloy is animportant immunomodulator herbs from ancient times. Giloy is useful in fever,infections, weak immunity, gout, common cough and cold, work as antacid.Functions:Giloy is an important immunomodulator herbs from ancient times.Giloy is useful in fever, infections, weak imm..
Giloy is animportant immunomodulator herbs from ancient times. Giloy is useful in fever,infections, weak immunity, gout, common cough and cold, work as antacid.
- Giloy is an important immunomodulator herbs from ancient times.
- Giloy is useful in fever, infections, weak immunity, gout, common cough and cold, work as antacid.
- Giloy works as anti inflammatory and it has the ability to boost immunity and also rejuvenating agent.
- Giloy is useful in Jaundice. It is also used as an immune-modulator of certain diseases like, hepatic fibrosis and peritonitis.
- Giloy is useful to TREATS URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS. Its magical action fights against the infection causing bacteria and gets you rid of urinary tract infections and liver diseases successfully.
- Giloy supports Anti-Ageing Effects. It has remarkable anti-ageing properties like reduce dark spots, fine lines,blemishes, wrinkles and sagging skin and also brings glow to your face.
- Giloy is helpful in the treatment of various Health complications such as fever,rheumatism, gout and jaundice.
- Giloy helps to boost the blood platelet count in many types of fever.
- This herb can also be given to children for their general weakness, loss of appetite,digestive disturbances and fever.
- GIloy is useful in treating skin related problems. Both external application and internal consumption is done for treating skin related diseases.
- Giloy capsules are capable to fight against many type of infection of the body, which occur due to weak or low immunity.
- The juice of the roots of this herb is very effective in Urinary problems.
- Helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood cells that fight infection.
Each 10 ml contains aqueous extract of
- TinosporaCordifolia - 5 gm
- Excipients - qs
1 x 500 ml Syrup
Dosage: 30 ml 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician
Note: The information on this page is not a replacement for a thorough consultation and examination from a licensed health professional. This product is sold to you on the presumption that you have taken a thorough advice from your licensed medical practitioner and are not self medicating.