Amogh Giloy Ras
- Brand: Amogh
- Product Code: Pure Ras/Juices/Drops
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs191.96
Giloy is animportant immunomodulator herbs from ancient times. Giloy is useful in fever,infections, weak immunity, gout, common cough and cold, work as antacid.
- Giloy is an important immunomodulator herbs from ancient times.
- Giloy is useful in fever, infections, weak immunity, gout, common cough and cold, work as antacid.
- Giloy works as anti inflammatory and it has the ability to boost immunity and also rejuvenating agent.
- Giloy is useful in Jaundice. It is also used as an immune-modulator of certain diseases like, hepatic fibrosis and peritonitis.
- Giloy is useful to TREATS URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS. Its magical action fights against the infection causing bacteria and gets you rid of urinary tract infections and liver diseases successfully.
- Giloy supports Anti-Ageing Effects. It has remarkable anti-ageing properties like reduce dark spots, fine lines,blemishes, wrinkles and sagging skin and also brings glow to your face.
- Giloy is helpful in the treatment of various Health complications such as fever,rheumatism, gout and jaundice.
- Giloy helps to boost the blood platelet count in many types of fever.
- This herb can also be given to children for their general weakness, loss of appetite,digestive disturbances and fever.
- GIloy is useful in treating skin related problems. Both external application and internal consumption is done for treating skin related diseases.
- Giloy capsules are capable to fight against many type of infection of the body, which occur due to weak or low immunity.
- The juice of the roots of this herb is very effective in Urinary problems.
- Helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood cells that fight infection.
Each 10 ml contains aqueous extract of
- TinosporaCordifolia - 5 gm
- Excipients - qs
1 x 500 ml Syrup
Dosage: 30 ml 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician
Note: The information on this page is not a replacement for a thorough consultation and examination from a licensed health professional. This product is sold to you on the presumption that you have taken a thorough advice from your licensed medical practitioner and are not self medicating.