Tags: Amogh Count UP Capsule
Amogh Count UP Capsule
Amogh Count Up Capsules In Humans, the normal range of blood platelet count is from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per micro litre of blood. When the count is below 150,000 per micro litre, it is considered a low platelet count.A low platelet count, medically known as thrombocytopenia..
Amogh Count Up Capsules
In Humans, the normal range of blood platelet count is from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per micro litre of blood. When the count is below 150,000 per micro litre, it is considered a low platelet count.
A low platelet count, medically known as thrombocytopenia, is a health disorder in which your blood has a lower than normal number of platelets.
Cause of Low Platelets:
- Blood disorder that affects bone marrow, called aplastic anemia
- Cancer such as leukaemia or lymphoma, which damages your bone marrow
- Platelet-lowering disease that runs in your family, like Wiskott-Aldrich or May-Hegglin syndrome
- Virus such as chickenpox, mumps, rubella, HIV, or Epstein-Barrr
- Dengue Fever (Dengue fever is caused by any one of four dengue viruses spread by mosquitoes that thrive in and near human lodgings. When a mosquito bites a person infected with a dengue virus, the virus enters the mosquito. When the infected mosquito then bites another person, the virus enters that person's bloodstream.
- Amogh Pharmaceuticals introduces – Amogh Count Up capsule, which helps to increase the blood platelets count.
- Amogh Count up capsule is a unique formulation of Nine (9) pure Ayurvedic Herbs, which helps to improve the Blood platelets Count.
- Amogh count up is not only helpful in thrombocytopenia but also increases the immunity, works as Immunomodulator, Blood Purifier and is helpful in Dandak Jvara.
- Help to Boost Blood Platelet
- Dandak Jvara
- Giloy - ( Tinospora cordifolia )
- Papaya - (Carica papaya)
- Tulsi - (Ocimum sanctum)
- Nimchhal - (Azadirachta indica)
Available Pack: 10 x 10 Capsules box and 1X10 Capsule ( Available at Selected Channel Only)