Amogh Count Up Syrup
- Brand: Amogh
- Product Code: Amogh CountUp Syrup 200ml
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs241.07
- OR -
Amogh Count Up Syrup
In Humans, the normal range of blood platelet count is from 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per micro litre of blood. When the count is below 150,000 per micro litre, it is considered a low platelet count.
A low platelet count, medically known as thrombocytopenia, is a health disorder in which your blood has a lower than normal number of platelets.
Cause of Low Platelets:
- Blood disorder that affects bone marrow, called aplastic anemia
- Cancer such as leukaemia or lymphoma, which damages your bone marrow
- Platelet-lowering disease that runs in your family, like Wiskott-Aldrich or May-Hegglin syndrome
- Virus such as chickenpox, mumps, rubella, HIV, or Epstein-Barrr
- Dengue Fever (Dengue fever is caused by any one of four dengue viruses spread by mosquitoes that thrive in and near human lodgings. When a mosquito bites a person infected with a dengue virus, the virus enters the mosquito. When the infected mosquito then bites another person, the virus enters that person's bloodstream.
- Amogh Pharmaceuticals introduces – Amogh Count Up Syrup, which helps to increase the blood platelets count.
- Amogh Count up Syrup is a unique formulation of fourteen (14) pure Ayurvedic Herbs, which helps to improve the Blood platelets Count.
- Amogh Count up is not only helpful in thrombocytopenia but also increases the immunity, works as Immunomodulator, Blood Purifier and is helpful in Dandak Jvara.
- Help to Boost Blood Platelet
- Dandak Jvara
- Giloy - ( Tinospora cordifolia )
- Papaya - (Carica papaya)
- Tulsi - (Ocimum sanctum)
- Nimchhal - (Azadirachta indica)
- Punarnava - (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Kalmegh - (Andrographics paniculata)
- Methi - (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Sahjan - (Moringa oleifera)
- Khoob Kala - (Sisymbrium irio)
Available Pack: 200 ML
Dosage: 2 TSF twice or thrice a day or as directed by physician.
Note: The information on this page is not a replacement for a thorough consultation and examination from a licensed health professional. This product is sold to you on the presumption that you have taken a thorough advice from your licensed medical practitioner and are not self medicating.